How to be webmaster?

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

srijan

How to be webmaster?

Post by srijan »

us your own talnet to be a good webmaster work hard and never be tried

g007

Post by g007 »

yea i also do the same thing
4ran

Post by 4ran »

That is right ! use your own way to make it throught and work hard to develope your ideas ! :)
estine

Yeah

Post by estine »

That is dead right you have got the story on how it goes
Gebbo

webmaster

Post by Gebbo »

Yeah thats how it works..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

jishui

Post by jishui »

yeah,it's very tired~~~;)
Flickorian

Busy Busy

Post by Flickorian »

That's what when I do get my website back up and running, it's not going to be extremely visitor based. You know, just personal stuff. I have children that require very much time and don't have a whole lot of time to devote to a site that would require a whole lot of visitor interaction.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Being a webmaster is all about keep your site safe and maintained.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
clubmaster3

Post by clubmaster3 »

As a good webmaster you have to do more than hard work, you have to be creative and offer something to the people that are visiting your site.
Something special that will make them come back to see if there is anything new.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I think this was meant to be a thread to input what everyone feels it has to take to be a good webmaster, so I am going to do just that.

In my opinion to be a good webmaster you first have to figure out what it is your visitors will want to see on your website. With each website offers a different range of possible visitors which would eventually find their way to your website.

When working on a website you have to give it a sleek design with structured and concrete coding. Most visitors hate downtime due to coding so if you used a method to reduce new implementation of code then you could bring new updates to your visitors without losing very many.

I think if anyone wants to learn how to be really good they must do what SHAdmin does and become part of the community. Give the visitors a chance to offer suggestions which if it seems many people want then you would implement it into your website. Many people lack at doing this because they normally are trying to sell something and when you attempt to sell a product on a poorly designed website it doesn't work out so well. Most people look at information, looks, and overall design to judge a website; so be sure to put in all your efforts to maintain a great looking website and update it regularly and become part of the community, show them you value their support.

That is my opinion hope it is a good one.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!