Arcade

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

_MaTT_OwNz_

Arcade

Post by _MaTT_OwNz_ »

Should have a little Arcade area ;) lol

Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

What Would Make Other Wanna Play Games From Where?There Is Much More Fun Game Outside
Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode
_MaTT_OwNz_

Post by _MaTT_OwNz_ »

nah i know this forum that has a arcade, and if u become a winnner (like the highest score, u get points (aka sluts & tokens) and u win all these yahoo accounts (rares they call em) but if i go to detail wouldn't understand lol

just saying, should have a arcade that if u have the highiest score, u get points and if someone breaks it u get say like 10 points.... just a suggestion
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

This forum, can you explain why people would want to win Yahoo accounts when you can just make your own?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
_MaTT_OwNz_

Post by _MaTT_OwNz_ »

omg ill mite as well explain lol
its pretty sad (i USE to be into this shit but not about accounts)

back ageas ago u could make ids like _Matt___ or -matt- or anything really (which are called rares)

but now u can only have Lowercase letters, 1 underscore (cant start or end). But mainly it was for yahoo games because they flood the chat room (shut it down) using a program that logs in accounts and can own the chat room (aka spamming)
i use to be into this lol but not anymore... And the reason for having the "RARE" is to show off and that and trade...