Teenagers Space.

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

4ran

Teenagers Space.

Post by 4ran »

People,
What about making a forum where the teenagers can write about their own experiences nothing all …
The forum can be subed into “ High School Experiences “ + “ Relationships “ + “ Friends “ + “ Family” and finally .. The transferring from school to college…only members can write topics, but everyone ( members+ guests ) can reply the topics..

Such forums are really work good and by putting some google ads you can gain some $ …

What do you think guys ?

iBye

Post by iBye »

There are alot of sites like that already, but if you make one and it starts to get really popular and you put some adds on it. Sure it would make you some money and be a perfect place for teenagers to meet and talk about life.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
delivi

Post by delivi »

there are plenty of sites present for the suggestion you've made, try to comeup with something unique that no one else is providing.
nixonphreak

Post by nixonphreak »

Yes I agree with delivi
4ran

Post by 4ran »

well you are right guys .. there are many such sites in english maybe .. but for me in the Arabic network there is almost none ! and by improving the idea little bit it can really be something amazn and good deal ... hmm don't you guys have suggestions to add ??
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Make sure u have things in place to keep online predators and perverts away from the teens.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Jonxmartini wrote:Make sure u have things in place to keep online predators and perverts away from the teens.
Could you please explain this more for me ?
reece

Post by reece »

Jonxmartini wrote:Make sure u have things in place to keep online predators and perverts away from the teens.
This is a good reason not to make a site like that...involves to much
4ran

Post by 4ran »

reece wrote:This is a good reason not to make a site like that...involves to much
well yeah...

anywayz.. thanks guys for responding :)
Gebbo

teengers space

Post by Gebbo »

yeah thats true lol but i like the ideas for teenagers space :P
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................