A New Social Community !!

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Shahul

A New Social Community !!

Post by Shahul »

Now we have so many social community sites like orkut.com

But in orkut their is so many bad contented forums , posts etc..

so a complete controlled social community.. sometimes it may can be popular one ~!

daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

What I can say, is that by implementing every social feature available on the internet, after **** and making every feature connected to one another, would give the best social experience. (-Even better than Youtube, if you get what I mean)
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

so many big social sites how to compete
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

See there will arise no competition if you have the best social networking site..
If your product is really good and also supports ease of use then your product becomes the best... That's what you have to do build a really good SNS
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Let's put it simply in this way:

Do some **** on the current trend. Then predict the changes that will take place over the years. Apply everything possible to implement these predictions. Best is that, as no human can predict that accurately, make the Social Networking System (SNS) flexible, so as to apply to the changes and implement them.

Nextly, don't oppose the crowd. Simply, go along with the flow. Mix the features provided by other social networking sites, and as I've said, provide it egonormically designed. (-Ease of use)
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

ya why cant we try. even orkut claims to remove those contents .. but they too have some rules..
AS Far as i know users have to report abuse to remive the community or member ad i think its need 100 abuse confermation
Zero4749

Post by Zero4749 »

I like the idea of a social community but it depends on how you create since some people looks perfection or for active members that might be on the forum/site. I really like how myspace is made. It looks so simple to make but you have to make alot of adjusting once your done.
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

Ya there r many site which r coming up in net as orkut which will stand better
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

yea these site are profitable

and another one is hi5 also