A Real time chat engine

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

thetarget

A Real time chat engine

Post by thetarget »

Hey everyone, this is what I have thought of all of a sudden when I visited my friend's blog.

Well most of my friends' blogs uses cTag or shoutbox. Those are easy to use, but not quite efficient. There have been many cases of spammer come spamming their tagbox or insulting them, and it can make them piss of really badly ~

The boxes refresh the contents using timers, which make them look efficient, but technically not.

The scenerio :-
Blog URL: http://www.a-blog.com
Chat engine server: http://www.engine.com

I've come to a solution that why not I make my own chat engine.
This chat engine will need the user to register in the chat engine server. They can login in whatever blog they want which uses the chat engine. This can monitor and get rid of unwanted users, for a certain extent.

The chat engine also uses a more advanced algoritm that allows realtime chatting. (which i having thought of any)

----------------------------------
How do you all think of that idea?
Any more inputs that you want to put in?
Who wants to form a group to work this out together?
MAIN QUESTION: is there anything similar?

sakhan

Post by sakhan »

You have come up with a really good one hope to get one from you quickly
anish

Post by anish »

Its nice. I like this one. thanks for information man.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

I do not understand exactly what this is supposed to be. :\

I am currently in process of making a Web-Based Messenger. Basically, this is like AIMExpress or eBuddy. However, this doesn't open up extra tabs/windows; everything is in one tab/window. Basically, the buddy list, im windows, etc is all overtop of the site and can be moved around and stuff like that. Also, the windows flash when a new im is received.

In my opinion this is a lot better than AIMExpress and eBuddy and is this kind of what you want that chat engine to be like?
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

Hi there r still lot of other search engines
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

Nice A Chat Would Be Great Maybe I Gonna Get One When I Got My Smokyhosts Free Hosting
Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode