How About?

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

anish

How About?

Post by anish »

Hey friends
How about making the website where you can find the informations about the different types of viruses that attacks the computers. And also the software to cure or delete that virus.

What is your idea frens?

sakhan

Post by sakhan »

yes it would be good idea to have such a website how ever it will require extensive updation as there are thousands of viruses trusion and similar programs are emerging each day
anish

Post by anish »

Ya u r right that need updates daily abt the every new viruses and their antivirus. There should be an active member to search new viruses and the antivirus. It needs an active member. Isn it?
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

yes rightly said one would need a member that do a daily search for new viruses
and their antiviruses
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

sakhan wrote:yes rightly said one would need a member that do a daily search for new viruses
and their antiviruses
But that still will be difficault, cause there are alot off viruses there that doesnt get detected by anti vir.. , So how is some1 gonna find those viruses?????
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

all you need to do is to be member of some community that are providing that kind of stuff you can get viruses and everything you need even tutorials on them
the cyce of most of malicious coders is to submit their code for appericiation
so you get virus and also know how you can tackle it so if there is no antivirus you can atleast educate your members how can they protect themselves
hope you got your answer
eyanchao

Post by eyanchao »

i think that you use the software to cure or delete that virus,use it whith a long time,if your computer will broken and not working when the viruses that attacks the computers.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Your database is going to be huge, if not enormous. Not only that you need alot of bandwidth for generating the huge content, you also need a team to deal with those viruses, and it can be a real problem.

It is a great idea though. Keep your dreams alive. I dealt with virus cleaning sometime ago, if you need any help just drop me a pm :)
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

Thanks for offering your services may be in near future
anish

Post by anish »

Wow do you know there is the New Edition AVAST HOME EDITION. I heard that it does not need years for many years. Is its that?