HOW TO EARN THE $FORM GOOGLE

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

laermed

HOW TO EARN THE $FORM GOOGLE

Post by laermed »

i want to know how to EARN THE $FORM GOOGLE?thanks!

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

What is the $FORM Google that you are talking about?
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Do u mean earn money from gooogle???????
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Rapboy wrote:Do u mean earn money from gooogle???????
Oh, if so isn't Adsense to earn money?
Weeksy

Post by Weeksy »

Flipper3 wrote:Oh, if so isn't Adsense to earn money?
With Adsense you got to be 18 and I don't think it goes to yout PayPal it goes to your bank account
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

you can earn either by adsense or by adwords by promoting others products
barnes

Post by barnes »

sakhan wrote:you can earn either by adsense or by adwords by promoting others products
To clear this up:

Adsense is a Pay-Per-**** advertising service for publishers. Website owners can host advertisements on their websites, and earn money when visitors **** the ads. The amount of money ranges from .20 cents a **** to around $4. I might be wrong on those values.

Adwords is the way ads are placed into Adsense. Business owners can pay google to allow them to advertise their site through the Adsense system.

Ads that appear in Adsense are chosen based on the content of the website. Google's algorithm takes keywords found on the site, and match them with keywords the the business owner who bought ads selected.

For example: I can own a site that talks about iPods a lot. Apple may have bought ads for Adsense, and selected that their ads be placed on sites discussing iPods, and so, I have advertisements on my site from Apple, without ever talking to Apple.

Adsense is an extremely easy and effective way to make money. But be warned, the Terms Of Service are tight. You can just feverishly **** your ads, there are rules guys.

Adsense site.

Adwords site.
anish

Post by anish »

Nice idea for earning money by putting the ads.
bhojoy007

Post by bhojoy007 »

Google AdWords ===
Reach people when they are actively looking for information about your products and services online, and send targeted visitors directly to what you are offering. With AdWords cost-per-**** pricing, it's easy to control costs—and you only pay when people **** on your ad.

Google AdSense ===
Earn more revenue from your website, while providing visitors with a more rewarding online experience. Google AdSense™ automatically delivers text and image ads that are precisely targeted to your site and your site content—ads so well-matched, in fact, that your readers will actually find them useful. And when you add Google WebSearch to your site, AdSense delivers targeted ads to your search results pages too. With AdSense you earn more ad revenue with minimal effort—and no additional cost.

but you must have more unique visitors to your site, if your site had a good traffic its posible that you will have good revenue for your site..
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

I don't really put Google on the first on my list of advertisers. I prefer being on my own with Pixel Advertising, which could fetch 40 000 bucks from it, about one bucks per pixel or it may be flexible. (-We can always install a software to integrate with another, maybe a mashup?)