Virtual Reality

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Arino

Virtual Reality

Post by Arino »

The idea is following: the site will immitate all the features of the real life in mode of game or something like that. You'll be able to become another person - to live another life. It's not like hi5 or something similiar where you can chat and etc. In this site everything should be considered - getting education, job, voting on elections, becoming somebody. There can be also virtual newspaper. Nowadays technologyhas almost endless possibilities and this should not sound like a joke or crazy idea....

bannerbiz

Post by bannerbiz »

i think that is a little bit crazy..

..a game will be greate do..
BannerBiz Exchange Network

New promoting forum.. http://www.bannerbiz.info/forum -> place your ads in your signaure(html- adsence,adbrie,obeus etc.). More posts more impressions/****'s you get to your ads..
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

hhmm something like the sims but then on a website. I dont think ur gonna get plenty ppl to register at the site unless it was free.

Anyway nice idea
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
shuttleu

Post by shuttleu »

not too bad vbut as rapboy said you might need to make it free
Hello world!!!
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

ha its just to increare your touch to the world and its bit time wate too i guess
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

in fact it is done in SecondLife where you can become other human and create you own virtual life based and real life's rules

[edit] By the way, in pure web technologies it's not possible, you need to create a client side program with some kind of programming language and create a server for all data. It is huge project for whole developers team
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

I am not sure of this is it possible or only assemption
delivi

Post by delivi »

virtual reality system are not quite popular and are not easy to build

then how come you can create a virual reality website, but definitely you can create a website with 3D naviagtionj using flash or any othe tool.
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

it's a good idea but difficult to implement and one requires lots of funds also for that.. If all of that was given to a particular person he or she with a team of advanced programmers could do the job...
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
anish

Post by anish »

Yeh its seems to be a bit difficult idea. But not impossible.