Mod Gaming Community

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Gebbo

Mod

Post by Gebbo »

sounds alwright lol... :Woot:

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It sounds more than alright! It sounds very helpful ^_^. And by the way, why are you spelling alright with a 'w'?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
delivi

Post by delivi »

there are numerous gaming communities for these games online and the official communites are always buzzing with activity
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

True, there are, but not for all of the games on one place.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

It will be little hard , Good Luck .
Gebbo

Game

Post by Gebbo »

barnes wrote:Is anyone interested in helping me build a Mod Gaming community? I want to design a site that brings together plays of Mods for commercial games such as Half Life 2, Doom 3, Unreal, etc.

More then just playing games, but creating teams and leagues to play games competitively.

This project will include running servers, and hosting contests. Hopefully with prizes to bring in more people to the community. (Like a Goldeneye:Source tourney to win a N64 to USB adapter, etc.)

Anyone think this can work? I'm down for putting work into it.

Sounds interesting and i would like to help but i dont have much time on my hands =/
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Nice aim. Carry on. Best of luck. :D
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
StiffleD

Post by StiffleD »

Tip : Don't overcrowd the pages with unnecessary things. Install only the things you think will benefit the site and the users. Making the site too crowdy will drive visitors away.