Young Teen Website (myspace, games, videos, etc)

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

lkoreality

Young Teen Website (myspace, games, videos, etc)

Post by lkoreality »

I've been thinking of making a website related to this subject. This is what kids want... communication, entertainment, humor (in its own category), and media. All narrowed down to their own specific likes and dislikes and opinions. I'd like to work on this in my spare time, which is not much but if anyone would like to help please pm me.

kainengland

Post by kainengland »

My mate got somfing like
CftxP

Post by CftxP »

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Im not sure how you would execute such broad tastes down into something specifically different for your site alone. There will also be legal issues dealing with underaged users...Myspace is still getting hit with lawsuits.

People who want to use myspace will continue to do so..what will attrach people to your site?
breeze

Post by breeze »

If you are going to go ahead with get prepared for tough times at first. There are lots of these kind of websites... what you say will require a lot of time to do, more then can be done in spare time. Maybe you could focus on one specific topic and stick with that.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
shuttleu

Post by shuttleu »

good idea but what about the peedos you might need somethin to keep them away
Hello world!!!
Flickorian

You Can Try.

Post by Flickorian »

The problem with that idea, is how to really screen those who join the web site. You know there's a million **** predators out there just begging for another site like that to open up. How are you truelly going to screen those who join? Asking for a date of birth just isn't enough, I could say I was born in 1973 or even 1991 and no one would know the difference.
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

Oh! great , u r the one future man.