Ok this suggestion is a little biased...

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Serenity

Ok this suggestion is a little biased...

Post by Serenity »

But what about a gaming site for girls -without- the Barbie reviews and the My Little Pony stained pages? No "Oh my boyfriend is cheating onme" or "Is it ok now to wear white after Labour Day?" Written for girls by girls and women who play the games and see the world not necessarily through rose coloured glasses...

Of course guys are welcome, but this would be GirlVerse. Or something much catchier....lol

Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

Hahahaha thats a mad idea, Finally girls get a little 'universe' of there own online to chat/play games with other girls, pretty mad idea hahaha well done on that idea.

You should go ahead with that idea, And dw im a boy so ill pretend im a girl an play games :P hehehehe, nah serioulsey good idea you deserve a cookie thats half bitten by me hehehehe :P hahaha.
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
Saromus

Post by Saromus »

Serenity wrote:But what about a gaming site for girls -without- the Barbie reviews and the My Little Pony stained pages? No "Oh my boyfriend is cheating onme" or "Is it ok now to wear white after Labour Day?" Written for girls by girls and women who play the games and see the world not necessarily through rose coloured glasses...

Of course guys are welcome, but this would be GirlVerse. Or something much catchier....lol

lol thats a funny idea.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

ytea well i would live there if there is the chance of getting lucky offline wit so9me random
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

well i kn0ow taht even s0ome of mi guy mates own chick site just to atract the opposite **** ........
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
caiba

Post by caiba »

Very good idea 。
kainengland

Post by kainengland »

Nice.. LoL

Post by Gizza »

Lot's of males are ****. Which ruins girls gaming ideas. Like I play Xbox Live and you get a girl on your team in matchmaking and people would be replying "Oh you suck girl might aswell leave or go hide so we win this" It's really annoying.
shuttleu

Post by shuttleu »

verry good lol
Hello world!!!
Flickorian

Understood.

Post by Flickorian »

While I understand where you're coming from, because sharing ideas with others who understand is always great, i'm still not sure about the idea.

I've done simple search for forums and it's damn near impossible to find something that isn't blazing with bright pink or sparley crap.

I figure if you enjoy gaming systems such as Playstation, XBox, etc., then what's wrong with the forums that are created by guys? You can still share you throughts equally as well.

You may not be listened to as intently as you would with girls who are just itching to hear your stories or point of view, you will still be able to participate in game talk. Don't take it personally, guys don't absorb too much of anything coming out of anyones brain, it's not because you're a girl.