Ok this suggestion is a little biased...

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

lifetalk

Post by lifetalk »

Am really in for it man, you've got one unique idea. But then, you need to have a lot of girlfriends in the first place, if you want to promote it, obviously, you aint promoting it to the guys are you? hehe..!

Serenity

Post by Serenity »

**** The point was to create a place that wasn't created or dominated by guys. The pink remark wasn't the main point of the post and I truly dont think you understood the idea or the reason behind it.

Women are only visible in the gaming world as eye candy or a plot point and when we do try to participate in online game play, its assumed we handicap our team or will rarely come out on top. **** should of died in the 60's but there are far too many male dominated areas left. Would you want your sisters or your daughters one day to be told they are not worth as much or as capable as a boy? Girl= 3/5(Boy)?

Why should our opinions "not be listened to as intently" if we play the same games and know what we are talking about just as well as anyone else simply because we happen to have a girl icon on our profile?

Lifetalk thanks for the encouragement. I think if there was some great content the site would grow on its own. Articles, videos, reviews, interviews, etc. There's an audience out there.
anish

Post by anish »

Thats nice man thanks.
bhojoy007

Post by bhojoy007 »

Girls only?? how about boys lol hehhehhe..

Good idea
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

It would be a good catch for guys who wants to go dating or one-night stand. (-Is that tolerating?) Hmm, it's indeed a good idea, but you'll need it to be secure.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I think it is a good idea since there are lots of big mocho **** guys out there having a place for girls that isnt completely **** but they can do and talk about the "guys" stuff would probably get a good fallowing