Well...

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Contractjack

Well...

Post by Contractjack »

There are lots of scripts on the internet that are free to use so decide firstly what you want to do with your host before you purchase a host an domain, But the INTERNET doesnt have much radio stations, So maybe you could start your own one online an broadcast through internet.

http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
bannerbiz

Post by bannerbiz »

...you got a point...but no one surfs the internet and listen to radio..

...they listen their own mp3.or other music formats...
BannerBiz Exchange Network

New promoting forum.. http://www.bannerbiz.info/forum -> place your ads in your signaure(html- adsence,adbrie,obeus etc.). More posts more impressions/****'s you get to your ads..
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

bannerbiz- you are wrong, not all.
A lot of human listen to the radio and browsing the net or working, whateveer they do, but some of them (i dont know how much) listen to the web radio.

And i think that there is no point to create new regular radio, because there is a lot of them. I have the idea that is connected to the web radio, but it's requires special software. Such software isn't created or doesn't realeased for public usage. Here is my idea:

server is full of mp3's and it broadcast music. User listens radio using special software or by regular player (win media player, winamp or whatever else) and can vote for that mp3- thumbs up or thumbs down. Voting system can be integrated in that "special player" or could be availability to vote on the net. And system calculate all votes and randomly select best music. If song becomes boring, users can vote it down and it will not be played very often.

This is my idea and i dont know- will i be able to make this work :)

What you think about this ?
delivi

Post by delivi »

there are Millions of Online Radios that provide the services that your are saying.

You can find online radios that are available in all the generes that you can imagine.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Yeah I listen to internet radio about as much as I listen to my mp3s. One of my favourites is Accuradio and I sometimes log into my online account over at Sirius. I can pretty much what you described already....even over at Launch too.

But an internet radio isn't a really original idea though....
yadhie

Post by yadhie »

beside that, not almost host/server can be radio online
well, i never tested to make it...
but my friend said like that
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Pandora.com is a very good radio style site. You type in the name of a band or song you like and it plays a station full of similar music. But if you wanted to make a site with a more traditional broadcast radio than i guess its not such a bad idea.
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

Thank you for the Replies everyone who replied to this suggestion, Each reply here got me +1 points :D

Thank you again :D

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Contractjack wrote:Thank you for the Replies everyone who replied to this suggestion, Each reply here got me +1 points :D

Thank you again :D
Contractjack, you are mistaken there.....

Each reply has got THEM (not you) +1 points.
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

Ohhhh hahaha yeah alright i got happy when i thought i was getting +1 each reply haha anyway, Thanks for that info SHAdmin.