Ebay Scripts

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Contractjack

Ebay Scripts

Post by Contractjack »

On the internet somewhere theres a place where you can purchase your own copy of a Ebay script which enables you to create a website excatly like ebay, Just make your own modifications an you can run your own website like Ebay.

http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
Segman

Post by Segman »

what you mean??
you mean creating E-Commerce website ?
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Contractjack wrote:On the internet somewhere theres a place where you can purchase your own copy of a Ebay script which enables you to create a website excatly like ebay, Just make your own modifications an you can run your own website like Ebay.
Yeah but doesnt Ebay pretty much own the entire market for online auctions? Save for ubid, how many other auction sites can you name?

99 % of people automatically go to ebay. I think you'd need to find a special aspect to your auction site in order to get up and running...like All Star Wars Memorbillia or Porcelan Doll Auctions....

Darn their billions of advertising dollars.
Segman wrote:what you mean??
you mean creating E-Commerce website ?
An auction site.
kainengland

Post by kainengland »

Yes But Who Will Choose Your Site Over Ebay??
CftxP

Post by CftxP »

That is true, maybe put a few unique features in your site and it might have a chance.
habbotroy

Post by habbotroy »

Yea Ebay or grays r the main ones and only good ones who would thrust a new one ?
TROY
kainengland

Post by kainengland »

grays online auction look it up in googleu cant get scammed its a grays business and they send u it its not like ebay cheap stuff on grays i bought a 80" lcd tv off there
shuttleu

Post by shuttleu »

i honestly dont think it will work, i mean who will choose your site over others lol
Hello world!!!
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

hey another copy of the previous post know?