Download videos from YouTube Legally

Write your "How To" regarding anything you are comfortable with and you feel it will help the forum members.

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from Administrator
delivi

Download videos from YouTube Legally

Post by delivi »

I use multiple methods to get videos from YourTube.

Method 1: (No Plugins)

* View the complete YouTube video you want to download in IE (any version).
* Once you've watched goto "C:\**** and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\",
where "C:" is the drive where you've installed Windows and [USER] is you current username.
* Sort the files in Alphabetical order.
* copy the files begining with the name "get_video" to a folder and rename them with an extension ".flv"
* Thats it your are done. You can open the .flv file with Riva FLV Player or Media Player Classic or VLC Player.

Method 2: (Real Player)

* Download RealPlayer 11 from http://www.real.com/player/
* Open the YouTube video in Firefox or IE. When you hover over the video you'll get a tool tip with text "Download with RealPlayer"
* **** on the tool tip to begin downloading the video. By default the videos downloaded will be stored in "My ****\My Videos\RealPlayer Downloads".
* You can view the video in RealPlayer itself. The downloaded videos are automatically added to the Media Library for your access.

Method 3: (downloadyoutubevideos.com)

* Go to the YouTube the video you want to download.
* Copy the URL for that video from the address bar.
* Go to http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/ and paste the copied URL in the text box and **** on "Download"
* You'll get a link for the download. Right **** on it and select Save the Link to save the file to your hard disk.
* Don't forget to save with a .flv extension.

Enjoy!

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Those were great tricks.

Your account has been credited with 20 points.