How to get traffic to your website!

Write your "How To" regarding anything you are comfortable with and you feel it will help the forum members.

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from Administrator
sannsarx

How to get traffic to your website!

Post by sannsarx »

Well i have seen many tutorials on how to earn traffic to your website and with all that reading i will write the most effective ways to succeed.

There are the top 5 ways that the traffic will be granted:

1.Stumble your posts on STUMBLEUPON
Well everybody has been suprised by the ammount of traffic that stumble machine can give , in my web in 10 mins i had like 200 / 300 unique visitors ,

2.Social Bookmarking (Digg ,Spurl,Reddit,FaceBook,etc...)
Social bookmarking is known as the fastest effective way to make your site popular ,but in some tutorials they criticize the "Digg Effect" because of bandwith usage ,and digg users dont **** on advertisings .

3.Xoomba.com I used this site about a year, and it got me much traffic from it but these last weeks it wasn't very satisfied ,you publish the site and people read it and watch it unlike digg users who don't watch it.

4.Email Spamming , i must admit that email spamming is illegal but it does the work very well , i did a little bit of email spamming and it got me 1000+ unique visitors a day.Try it but not too much.

5.And the last but not the least Link Exchange , and friends , when you have much friends its good in life too and in blogging business too , you have friends you link exchange with them and if they're site is popular you get traffic enough , its worth to try if you have friends with popular websites.

I hope this tutorial helped you in any way or a little bit , I'm pleased to hear any critics or comments or another way to earn traffic , i open to opinions....

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi,
Your account has been credited with 5 points for sharing the "How To".