another Radio station Tutorial By ME (with VLC media player)

Write your "How To" regarding anything you are comfortable with and you feel it will help the forum members.

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from Administrator
bilalghouri

another Radio station Tutorial By ME (with VLC media player)

Post by bilalghouri »

this tutorial is made by me. Dont Copy it or steal it!!!

We will start with VLC Media Player...

1. Download Vlc's Latest Version from Vlc Download Site
2. Install it.
3. Run it
4. Go to File Menu **** on Open File Dont **** on quick open file.a new window will appear.
5. now **** on the browse* button on the top of the new* screen.
6. choose as many songs as u want.and **** on open button to close the songs browser.
7. Now **** on the bottom of the screen you will see stream/save checkbox , put a check on it.
8. **** on settings button.it should be with the checkbox.
9. a new window will appear.on the output section just put a check on mmsh and write ur ip or ur pc name on the text box with the caption of address. and write any open port instead of 1234 on the ports textbox.
10. dont touch anything else just put a check on select all elementary streams on the bottom of screen.
11. **** ok button.the window will disappear.
12. **** on ok again. the other window will disappear too.

and u can listen to ur radio by using mms://your ip or pc name:the port u choose like mine mms://bilalghouri.servegame.com:8086* .
my radio will only work when my pc is turned on .

i hope i have explained everything well.

happy streaming,

thanks,
bilal

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Your "How To" has been approved, and you have been credited 20 points for the contribution.