PS3 or Xbox360?

Let everyone know more about your favorite gadgets.
iBye

Post by iBye »

I would go for xbox 360 i think, i love the Halo games and they will not be released on PS3. But damn, both of these consoles have killer graphics.

Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
The Chief

Post by The Chief »

I would rather have an XBOX 360 because I like tha games taht are made for it better than Sony... I liked the first XBOX better than PS2 and I will always stick with Microsoft...
i am no longer doing: Village Productions...
it will be called: Point Blank Studios

my projects:
  • Main Website for PBS
  • Point Blank Radio (my online Rock Station)
  • Stargate: Extinction (my RPG Game)
  • I will do certain requests for web design, graphic design and maybe more... just ask!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Im torn on this one. I want to play games that *will* be coming out on one system or the other. Kingdom Hearts III and FF XIII from Sony and then Halo 3 for the 360...My heart hurts...and my wallet's crying. I can't afford both.

But to be honest, I couldn't care less about the hardware for either, PC games kick all three platforms to the curb. It just depends on which games hold your loyalty I guess and which you're willing to forgo.
reece

Post by reece »

ps3 is the best i think
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

ps3 all the way or maybe a x-box 360
ohh crap y not both of em
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
Saromus

Post by Saromus »

Contractjack wrote:What would you rather have, A Xbox360 or a PS3?

Xbox360 all the way. I like Xbox360 well cuz i have one, i have so many xbox games i like to play that i have and most of them can play on the xbox 360.

PS3 i have not seen any commercials for, I havent seen any games for the PS3 at any stores. Well i havent been the gamestop in a while tho. but ive never seen any commercials plus i dont like PS3 that much i dont got much games that are good for the Ps2 anyways i barley play my PS2
weehuggy

Post by weehuggy »

X-Box 360 but this might be because im so used to playing it and like the way the console plays and the graphics.
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

surely Xbox360. That was cool.