What do you use your mobile mostly for?

Discuss anything about your own or your favorite mobile/cell phone.
delivi

What do you use your mobile mostly for?

Post by delivi »

I own a Nokia N73 Music Edition Mobile.

Other than for calls and sms, I use my mobile a lot for Checking GMail, Find my location with Google Latitude, Chat with friends with Yeigo and Play NFS Undercover on it.

So what do you guys do mostly on your mobile?

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I use my mobile mostly for calling, and sometimes use it to listen to music. I hate texting because u dont get immediate response and most of the mobile games tend to be abit on the boring side. I used to use my phone for surfing the web, but that was some time back. So apart from calling i dont really use my mobile for anything else.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Gebbo

Mobile

Post by Gebbo »

I use my mobile phone for calling, texting and music..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

trivium

Post by trivium »

I use my cell mostly for calling because I don´t like the litte screen and keys
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

I use my mobile for the awesome apps on it. iPhone ;). It's great games, so thats all i really use it for.
panakj

Post by panakj »

i have nokia 6020, i used it for GPRS internet, and it works great for for many year, now i use mobile for only text message.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

I use mine for mostly the main reasons but I also love taking them apart. currently i have a lg masterpiece that i moded into a drop eraser for bluethoo hacking.

hehe
aolko

Post by aolko »

I use my mobile for drawing (yup, i have communicator), browsing, chatting e.t.c.
hackidies

Re: What do you use your mobile mostly for?

Post by hackidies »

Most modern mobile phones have the ability to connect to the internet to varying degrees, and ofcourse I use my mobile phone to surf the web..
SHAdmin

Re: What do you use your mobile mostly for?

Post by SHAdmin »

Now-a-days mobiles are coming up with so many features, that a day someone would ask... ok you mobile has 100 features, but does it have a feature to call someone?!