Nokia N95 8GB

Discuss anything about your own or your favorite mobile/cell phone.
Tomf

Nokia N95 8GB

Post by Tomf »

I just got the Nokia N95 8GB a few weeks ago, its amazing, I've had 10 java games running and I could still browse the net without slowing down, It's got a 5MP camera with image stabalizing for both stills and video clips, I can connect to Wi-Fi hotspots with it, It's got full A-GPS and everything, it even has a accelerometer

There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Jason

Post by Jason »

The N95 is a huge hit here in the UK; nice buy... you can do alsorts with it. :)
Gebbo

Nokia

Post by Gebbo »

Tomf wrote:I just got the Nokia N95 8GB a few weeks ago, its amazing, I've had 10 java games running and I could still browse the net without slowing down, It's got a 5MP camera with image stabalizing for both stills and video clips, I can connect to Wi-Fi hotspots with it, It's got full A-GPS and everything, it even has a accelerometer
Nice phones, i like em, i like em alot..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

IdiocyRox

Impressive

Post by IdiocyRox »

That's quite an impressive phone you've got there. It's pretty sad when your cell phone has more functionality then my PC. Maybe I should upgrade? :D
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

yeah its really nice , looks great . I will try to get one but I wanted to ask , is there a newer mobile ?
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I think that Nokia have released the N96 but I'm not sure
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

yeah I checked , it is released and here is the website
http://mea.nokia.com/A4835313
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Nokia has launched n96 but mass production is yet to start. They say it will officially hit the market sometime during the mid of September 2008
Gebbo

Nokia

Post by Gebbo »

SHAdmin wrote:Nokia has launched n96 but mass production is yet to start. They say it will officially hit the market sometime during the mid of September 2008
N96 o_0 gotta lookup that one..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

congra ! really a nice phone.