DO u know?

Moderator: Lixas

Gyanu

DO u know?

Post by Gyanu »

I have downloaded one php program called php nuke.

I had heard that it is very usefull pro site webmaster but i dont know about that how it works.

Of u know then post here.

iBye

Post by iBye »

I take that as 'How it works'. Well, arent there any reame files or install guides or something when you download it?
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
caiba

Post by caiba »

Installs the PHP procedure to have first to pass to the procedure the space, then writes the database, finally only then installs.
SciellCency

DO u know

Post by SciellCency »

a good amount of people know me, but to those of you who dont, Im IanI am a boy. I am 12 years old and EQ and soccer are my addictions I am like 5 1/2" and hover around 80 lbs. I live in Maryalnd, US and I am addicted to Equination.
Gebbo

php nuke

Post by Gebbo »

Gyanu wrote:I have downloaded one php program called php nuke.

I had heard that it is very usefull pro site webmaster but i dont know about that how it works.

Of u know then post here.
I used to use php nuke, its pretty good and easy to install too lol Tried reading the manual ?
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

yeah phpnuke is quite easy to use
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
panakj

Post by panakj »

as far as i know, its almost same as wordpress, install its script and install template design from the hosting, many host provide it with just 1 ****, do talk with your support about it, i am sure you will get it.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

OK one thing cms are nece alike. they function the same manner but when i comes to the coding wow. diffrent worlds,
cakil21

Post by cakil21 »

try to go to php nuke site... what u'r find for that...