Wordpress

Moderator: Lixas

web_master

Wordpress

Post by web_master »

What do you think of Wordpress. Please add your comments and views here thanks.

breeze

Post by breeze »

I think it's a nice blog tool. It's simple to use and there's lots of skins available for it. If you want you could even create your own skin. Wordpress gets a thimbs up from me
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
barnes

Post by barnes »

I'm using Wordpress currently, and love it. Simple to make themes, and adding pages and such makes it act as its own CMS. The community plug-ins are great, and I love it.

Wouldn't use anything else. Only complaint is its badnwidth usage.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

For me, wordpress is the best blog tool i've ever come across.

In simpler terms, blogging can be done in no more than 3 ****. Editing , deleting is so easy and straight forward.

In more advanced term, you can change the template so easily. There are lot's of free templates available for downloads and use in the wordpress directory. You can create you own just as easily.

Even more advancely, there is the plugin system. It allows a certain level of programming that will ease your life using wordpress, and make reader's experience more memorable.

The bad thing about wordpress is that its bandwidth usage is alot.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

For people that cannot code their own blog, do not have the time to, or are just too lazy this is probably this best blog that I know of as well. It looks really professional which is something that is very hard to achieve when making your own. Image
anish

Post by anish »

I like this blog tool. i like changing the skin of blog in different syle. its nice.
webdesigner

Post by webdesigner »

Wordpress is the best CMS based website for me, wordpress is very userfriendly and Search Engine optimized by default.
web_master wrote:What do you think of Wordpress. Please add your comments and views here thanks.
web_master

Post by web_master »

I love using Wordpress thanks for the replys.
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Movable Type is my choice. Too bad not much free hosts have that. (-Having both Cpanel and Fantastico only..)
barnes

Post by barnes »

daddygotech wrote:Movable Type is my choice. Too bad not much free hosts have that. (-Having both Cpanel and Fantastico only..)
What makes it better? What could convince me to use that for my blog over Wordpress?