how to attract users to regsiter on a site

Moderator: Lixas

Contractjack

how to attract users to regsiter on a site

Post by Contractjack »

Use great graphics an good color which attracts the users/views eyes an capturers there attention which cuases them to view your website if its good enought they'll register.

Also use good images, links an have blogs an forums also start a referring website such as like this:

**** here an register here in order to get your self free points in the forum to buy items and help us keep our website FREE
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer

, Some thing like that would get more users depending on if the items in your shop are GOOD maybe like moderator for a week costing 100 referals or somethink.

http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
MattJoseph

Post by MattJoseph »

Great guide! I really needed this for my site.

Oh, and you should also mention that you should have a particular theme too your site, not like:

Banner is like Pirates
And the rest of the skin is like, fairies, lol.

Just my 2 cents.
delivi

Post by delivi »

If you want to attract more users to register in your site you must have any one of the following features,

* Unique Content, that is usually not available widely
* Freebies, Contests etc.
* Good design and quality of content
* Must have something special that makes your site stand our from the rest.
Saromus

Post by Saromus »

Contractjack wrote:Use great graphics an good color which attracts the users/views eyes an capturers there attention which cuases them to view your website if its good enought they'll register.

Also use good images, links an have blogs an forums also start a referring website such as like this:

**** here an register here in order to get your self free points in the forum to buy items and help us keep our website FREE
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer

, Some thing like that would get more users depending on if the items in your shop are GOOD maybe like moderator for a week costing 100 referals or somethink.

Yep attracting users to ur site is all about who ur template looks, how active ur members are, and how interesting ur site is, if there is like no activity on ur forums ppl wont register, but if there is then they will probaly want to join the community, if they find the posts interesting and stuff like that. Plus many users look for forums that have good graphics and backgrounds and templates.
lifetalk

Post by lifetalk »

Speaking specifically for a forum, one main and critical suggestion from me would be to never ever let the visitor see that dreaded 0 posts and 0 threads thing! It can really drive them off the minute they come in!!
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

Yes these things are the most essential for a good adn established site.