Web Directories - 3800 Directory Listings - Completely Updated

Moderator: Lixas

frisky168

Web Directories - 3800 Directory Listings - Completely Updated

Post by frisky168 »

I have just completed a couple of rounds of big updates to Web-Directories.ws.

- I upgraded the PHPLD software to the latest version. That solved some of the paging issues that the site had in the past.
- the directory now has close to 3900 listings. The general directory category has 1000 free and 1000 paid listings.
- the quality of the listings is better than it has ever been. I have attacked the list from all angles and updated the dead directories or the free directories that have changed to paid/recip. PR is comletely up-to-date.
- the listings have comments that will allow you to decide if you want to submit to it. For example, notes are included if a directory uses "nofollow" links, uses redirect links, has a bunch of directories stored on the same IP, not accepting free submissions, submission process not functioning...
- I have added considerably to the niche and regional listings.

Directories are a great way of getting backlinks. I hope that you make Web Directories your first stop whenever you are researching directories. Your comments are appreciated.

P.S. I have advertising available. For the best price, I recommend the sponsoring a category. You can have an ad with description on all pages of a category for only $6 per month.

Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

oh! it good to read.