How to get more traffic

Moderator: Lixas

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Ok heres the link to add your site to google http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl I would also recommend you doing to other search engines too.. doesn't help your site too much but it does kind of... you may also want to be part of an affiliate program...

ihtus

Post by ihtus »

iPod Wizard: big 10x! :)
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Your Welcome... anytime... whats your site anyways?
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

iPod Wizard: **** it's http://ihtus.dl.am/
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Um.. its statistics for CS? Wave Group?
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

iPod Wizard: jaja :P it's my LAN server ;) and i am going to move stats here ;) on smokyhosts :)
what about name? WAVE Group.. do you like it?
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Well kind of.... think you need a more catchy name I think... otherwise its a pretty good name.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Counter Strike, great game.

To get more traffic find Counter Strike Message Boards with 100s or 1000s of members joined. They will have Clan/Group Forums that you can post your site link, and people on there will join. With the ammount of Counter Strike servers online out there, chances of getting lots of hits off of search engines are slim unless they are looking for your site or you get lucky.

Hit some Message Boards, my only advice. Hope it helps you.

Oh and Ipod Wizard don't double post, thats what Edit is for.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Well I have never played CS before, and sorry for the double post... never usually do...
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

It's alright I am just doing my job :P. I havn't played Counter Strike either but, for any site, depending on what it's based around anyone should hit the forums with loads of members to advertise thier site. If anyone has a site and wants more traffic, just send me a pm of your link and I will try to find forums to advertise on. :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!