As good as i heard? ;-)

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
BobasSeejety

As good as i heard? ;-)

Post by BobasSeejety »

Hello guys!

I have found this forum after my friend told me it's pretty cool place.
I will check out if he was right ;-)
C U in next posts :)

Bobas

Gebbo

Forum

Post by Gebbo »

BobasSeejety wrote:Hello guys!

I have found this forum after my friend told me it's pretty cool place.
I will check out if he was right ;-)
C U in next posts :)

Bobas
Yeah they are very nice forums indeed, nice of you to join smokyhosts! *thumbs up
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I've noticed a lot of these types of posts popping up all over the place. Some are talking about actual topics but they are being posted in the wrong areas. The person only posts once and never comes back to them.

I'm kind of torn between them.. they do entice discussion so should I just move them to the right area and let people talk about something from a random poster or should I close them due to spam because the person may not be real anyway? It's a good question.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gebbo

Forums

Post by Gebbo »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:I've noticed a lot of these types of posts popping up all over the place. Some are talking about actual topics but they are being posted in the wrong areas. The person only posts once and never comes back to them.

I'm kind of torn between them.. they do entice discussion so should I just move them to the right area and let people talk about something from a random poster or should I close them due to spam because the person may not be real anyway? It's a good question.
I think you should just close them, its clearly obvious these people are not real now.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

True but some of the things do bring up some great conversational pieces I just wish they would post it in the right section and save me some time lol. I think I am going to bring back my off-topic post see what's up in the lives of everyone.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I think u should move them , but if it didn't turn to a nice conversation u should delete them
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D