Colonies the pandas...On the MOON!

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
Gebbo

Pandas

Post by Gebbo »

salmjak wrote:I was thinking about the lab :O
Guess I will just make a quick google on it ^^
lol labb for what ? lol this posts still going ? WOW Sylt talk to ya msn l8r =P P.S TAILS COME ON MSN +_+

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tomf

Post by Tomf »

How about Von Neuman machines? It might take some time but think about just say you send up 100 robots, just say they reproduce every year in 1 year you have 200, the next year you have 400 and so on, That way there is a smaller initial outlay so there is more money to bring in the Pandas :D
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

What exactly are Von Neuman machines?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Self replicating machines
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Sorry for the Double post but there is no edit button as you all know,
A Von Neuman machine is a machine that can produce an exact copy of itself, so if for example it were making a habitat for Pandas on the moon it could use any ore in the lunar surface to replicate itself and you have exponential growth because if the first one replicates in say 1 month then the next month both of them replicate and so on, and if you sent up 100 you would have 409600 in 1 year, so as you can see that could finish up the job nicely
Gebbo

Self Replicating Machines

Post by Gebbo »

Tomf wrote:Self replicating machines
Eh i dont think we have that kind of Technology yet lolz
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

first : I think people will live on moon because as you see earth is getting small for us and second about water , scientists say that there will be wars for water soon
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Wars for water? your kidding, right?
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Gebbo

water

Post by Gebbo »

Alwahsh wrote:first : I think people will live on moon because as you see earth is getting small for us and second about water , scientists say that there will be wars for water soon
Wars for water ? o_0 say what..