upcoming vehicals

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
rudrawadi

upcoming vehicals

Post by rudrawadi »

i think the upcoming vehicles run ont the batteries and run faster then 100MPH and if think of sporties The speed will be more then 300MPH

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Could you add some more to this like a link referring to these or something else which would explain more of what you are talking about?

If you are trying to spark up a conversation on possible future cars then you should add a couple more lines saying what you wish to see or think will happen. But if you are talking about cars in prototype or some company has talked about at least give a link.

If you don't add anything to more within two days I will close this thread, just thought I would give you a good warning :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
rudrawadi

The Upcoming CARS

Post by rudrawadi »

Some companies Brought the new cars that can run on the Battrery and ride very speed and some cars are very speed that they can ride upto the spedd of 150MPH
iBye

Post by iBye »

Any links that can backup this?
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

If cars will work with batteries(electrecity) that will be much better for the environment , and about the speed , I think it will be faster but no one will use its full speed as it's very dangerous .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Here is the search from google : link

There is nothing difficult in making a 300mph car with batteries. Compared to fuel, car run through electricity have much better millage. The only problem is how to contain the destruction should accidents happen. And will the world allow it, since the world is literally controlled by gas.
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

If anyone play his car about 300MPH .. He will fly in the sky :D