I have some ideas

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!

What do you think of this idea?

No
88%
No
13%

Total votes: 8
CftxP

I have some ideas

Post by CftxP »

I'd like to actually see real robots that can be used for things like the internet, probably one that can also talk to us, help us with stuff and otehr stuff. What do you think?

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Sounds cool, but might take a while to develop. :(
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
habbotroy

Post by habbotroy »

Yeh cant wait but will be kewl
my dads into xtro cyber robotics pritty kewl
TROY
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Alright, i do want such technology, but you'll have to consider much **** like 'Global Warming', "Amount of Resource', etc. Robots, by nature, require alot of electricity, unless an electricity saver technology is installed. Technical products also require repairs, maintenance: All this costs money. People who are poor wouldn't have the amount of money to pay. You'll perhaps even have to let the robot run some tests for 'Global Warming **** Certification', etc.

Erm, furthermore, you should actually give a detailed description on your idea rather than a short one.. so that even an 8 year old kid can comphrehend and understand what's your key.
anish

Post by anish »

Yes that nice idea. i also think that it takes time to develop such technology. It will be availabe in future.
Shahul

Post by Shahul »

he he cool idea..but we have to wait.. a century :D lolz..
Alishagoodgirl

Post by Alishagoodgirl »

Cool Idea................wa can wait it may be happen.............
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Very possible, this invention/idea might be invented. This is not any ancient series now. We're in the Era of Technology Advancement - very likely, in a few years time, things will evolve and changes will take place to formulate a new era, representing and protecting humanity from future threats. (-The cycle of knowledge and skills humanity posesses, gives the advantage of building technologies to prevent disasters, like the all-feared Tsunami and Typhoons)

All right, I am enough wil you guys' spamming about. Don't think I can't tell. I am not making some biased opinions or scolding/reminder here.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

daddygotech dont worry too much, if u come accross a spam just **** report and the admins and mods will take the right actions.

Back to the main.....
Nice idea, but i think there´s probably a robot like that out there. But not One that can conversate with us or help us wit internet but help us wit other things. And btw a robot that can conversate wit us will be a difficult thing to built , cause the robot then needs a brain. Anyway lets c if the japan guys can find an alternative to use instead of a brian from a living person or animal.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

By using Artificial Intelligence with a part where there's a human genome storage system -> Will gather the information from genomes.