My ideas

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
Rapboy

My ideas

Post by Rapboy »

My ideas for the future are:
1. A computer that works on voice recoqnition, whereby everything on your pc is contorlled by your voice. And only your voice can get acces to the pc and the people u gave them acces.

2. Putting magnets under all the higways so that car companies can build cars with magnets under it. Instead of wheels u get a magnet plate under the car, that way high speeds can be reach on the highway. This will be so cool. I watch too much movies :p

Those 2 were my ideas i couldnt think of more lol.

^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
monk

future chat

Post by monk »

i had dream where i logged in to an msn-messenger-like chat. and my friend got online, and told me "hey open this attachment im sending you".... when i opened it it was a type of program i had gotten INSIDE of. and in this "chat program" i could actually see my friend i was talking with, walked up to him and gave hima hug. so......

perhaps a built-in internet conneciton within people's brain, where we can log into chats with our contacts. and then, a virtual reality program where we actually see our friends and can walk around a virtual world together and chat, with our voices, yeah, of course.

lol, this is a fun topic.

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

im sure there already is a chat program which you can be a girl/boy and walk around and hug/kiss/**** but i forget the name, theres like advertisments of it on some sites.
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
monk

Post by monk »

are you talking about Second Life? i've only heard about it too.... but supposedly its more like the sims.... there used to be avatar chats. but my dream was me actually being put inside a program, not an avatar. me and my friend were inside the same program therefore we could walk around together..

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

monk wrote:i had dream where i logged in to an msn-messenger-like chat. and my friend got online, and told me "hey open this attachment im sending you".... when i opened it it was a type of program i had gotten INSIDE of. and in this "chat program" i could actually see my friend i was talking with, walked up to him and gave hima hug. so......

perhaps a built-in internet conneciton within people's brain, where we can log into chats with our contacts. and then, a virtual reality program where we actually see our friends and can walk around a virtual world together and chat, with our voices, yeah, of course.

lol, this is a fun topic.

peace.
m
An extremely good idea i believe. Maybe not actualy tap into your brain though? I dont really like the thought of taping my brain into a computer. Maybe like those hightech virtual reality stuff you see in sci fi movies and such. Still an amazing idea none the less.
Arino

Post by Arino »

Well, there are a lot of interesting ideas presented here. But, to say the truth, unfortunately, all possiblу innovations were already invented by sci-fi writers.

The thing i'd like to see is thу neuron computer, manipulated my thoughts or wishes of the user
gamez93

Post by gamez93 »

Rapboy wrote:My ideas for the future are:
1. A computer that works on voice recoqnition, whereby everything on your pc is contorlled by your voice. And only your voice can get acces to the pc and the people u gave them acces.

2. Putting magnets under all the higways so that car companies can build cars with magnets under it. Instead of wheels u get a magnet plate under the car, that way high speeds can be reach on the highway. This will be so cool. I watch too much movies :p

Those 2 were my ideas i couldnt think of more lol.
Hey some good ideas there, however for the first one, what if you have a cold or something and your voice sounds different - wont you be locked out your PC.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

gamez93 wrote:Hey some good ideas there, however for the first one, what if you have a cold or something and your voice sounds different - wont you be locked out your PC.
hmm lol i didnt think of that. Maybe the program will have some kinda of way reading the waves of your voice to still determine that its u.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
godam64

Post by godam64 »

using voice to computer will make people more lazy.
i think severa years from now it going to be reality :)
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

I dont think they would become more lazy, maybe they would possibly become more productive because normal users can speak faster than they can type...Also older users who can't type would be more likely to use a computer if they didnt have to use a keyboard and mouse. For some reason this reminds me of the scene from Star Trek IV: Voyage Home when Scotty is trying to access the Apple desktop. "Hello Computer"