anyone know about BYOND?

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
kingss1

anyone know about BYOND?

Post by kingss1 »

anyone know about BYOND? i'm looking for a person who can help me with my BYOND game so i can host it and have fun with it lol please reply back to me
thank you!:D

kingss1

the name

Post by kingss1 »

just so you know the name is gest online or somthing else maybey i should have a vote post back to me with vote!!!!please!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I know BYOND coding, but cant host 24/7, what's your game about?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gebbo

Byond

Post by Gebbo »

kingss1 wrote:anyone know about BYOND? i'm looking for a person who can help me with my BYOND game so i can host it and have fun with it lol please reply back to me
thank you!:D

I know about byond, also yeah whats your game about lols ?
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

salmjak

Post by salmjak »

I know about BYOND, also I've just wrote a tutorial about it on this forum O.O (unfinished)
Gebbo

BYOND

Post by Gebbo »

salmjak wrote:I know about BYOND, also I've just wrote a tutorial about it on this forum O.O (unfinished)
Kool hiyate you doin byond tutorials good one matey!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I also did a BYOND tutorial, it's on this page: developer.byond.com/hub/Tails5 although I did it a while back, I forgot to update it with how busy I've been, but I'll get back to it soon.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
elve1989

Of convertible bonds to refinance 2.8 billion reserve SOHO China Golden buy the dips

Post by elve1989 »

the big screen has been bargain-hunting slowly pull? just the past week, R & F Properties (2777.HK) has purchased on the Conghua, Guangzhou and Beijing Chaoyang District 2, the total area of 842.5 thousand square meters, involving a total of 1.77 billion financing . The company said, "do not want to miss the opportunity to develop quality projects." Also in just the past week, SOHOChina (00410.HK) Pan Shiyi, chairman of Hong Kong to attend the general meeting of shareholders, also made it clear that, SOHOChina has the end of hibernation and began looking for opportunities. overview of the latest news here: China military facelift digital camouflage some of the world's leading technology has been (temporarily missing figure) on the 29th listed company at night announcement ten institutions: two types of shares into the main counter-attack into a new richest man, Huang Guangyu Wang Chuanfu Pioneer only before entering the United States 20 China PVC implementation of the five-year anti-dumping Wang Shi: the amount of decline in value of the property market will continue to rise after the National Unicom 3G10 on Telephone Number 1, the basic package in the first 9 files only refer to the base 1 trillion leveraged funds will be unfrozen
genilanderson

Post by genilanderson »

Thanks for sharing such a good information