Whats Difference Between Vista and Vista Ultimate

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
rudrawadi

Whats Difference Between Vista and Vista Ultimate

Post by rudrawadi »

Whats Difference Between Vista and Vista Ultimate?
Today i want to Know that

Gizza

Post by Gizza »

Well Ultimate looks **** because you can flip through the pages or something.
csoftdev

Post by csoftdev »

they have vista home, vista business, vista ...., and the one will everything including all the rubbish is called vista ultimate. basically vista home is like xp home, vista ultimate is like xp pro. others are just those in between, without certain features, whether you need it or not is a question for yourself.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Actually, if you're going for comparisons with XP, Vista Home Basic is much like XP Home, but with more features, Vista Home Ultimate, is more like XP Pro, but it has most of the features including the new Aero interface. There are several versions:
  • Vista Home Basic
  • Vista Home Premium
  • Vista Business
  • Vista Ultimate
Vista business doesn't have the Aero interface, but has more advanced backup utilities, like Shadow copies. And Vista Ultimate has every feature in all editions of Vista.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

all versions of vista have one or more feature... VISTA home basic is very similar to XP home... and VISTA home premium has all the aero effetcs but does not have the security features... Vista buisness does not have media center software on it... But Vista ultimate has everything... the aero effects the securitry and also media center software...
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

ones like a home addition and the others like a pro im guessing
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

when you go to dig it harder there will be certain features that will be missing in Vista Home.and Premium and will be present in buisness and ultimate
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Vista Ultimate is the laggiest
Vista home is the laggy one.
Happy Vista'ing
Wont be back till Sunday!
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

Tcoo wrote:ones like a home addition and the others like a pro im guessing
true .... vista business doesn't have the windows media player... vista home doesn't have aero fx... and vista home premium doesn't have security softwares.....
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
Gebbo

vista

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:Actually, if you're going for comparisons with XP, Vista Home Basic is much like XP Home, but with more features, Vista Home Ultimate, is more like XP Pro, but it has most of the features including the new Aero interface. There are several versions:
  • Vista Home Basic
  • Vista Home Premium
  • Vista Business
  • Vista Ultimate
Vista business doesn't have the Aero interface, but has more advanced backup utilities, like Shadow copies. And Vista Ultimate has every feature in all editions of Vista.
hmmm didnt know that but okay :P
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................