Windows 7 is Coming

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
ag3nt

Windows 7 is Coming

Post by ag3nt »

I have heard windows 7 is coming.as i know they started to work for it.After vista its very short time to release another one i think.What do you think ? S:

New And Crazy Member Of SmokyHosts Community

By Ag3nt
iBye

Post by iBye »

I think they should work more on Vista, is it a stable version out yet?
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Vista is fully released as a stable version, and the Vista team is still working on the first Service Pack (SP1), so yes, a stable version is out.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
iBye

Post by iBye »

Alright, good to know if I ever decide to use it in the future.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
delivi

Post by delivi »

Windows Vista SP1 will include a more stable and newer Kernel. It is expected to have a new file system the WinFS.

Windows Vista Sp1 will be release with the Windows Longhorn Server
_MaTT_OwNz_

Post by _MaTT_OwNz_ »

Hmm ill be sticking with XP, Microsoft sH*ts me up the wall
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

But iam satisfy with the vista
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I don't think releasing a new windows is a good thing right now, because vista is still under the testing stage. so, it is better if they work on vista's errors instead of working on a new project PLUS Why did they waste alot of money on vista if they are going to make a new system directly after releasing it !?! i mean it doesn't make sense right ??
skyeagle

Post by skyeagle »

when vista was in its testing period, I tried a beta version, but I am very sorry for its poor performace except the beautiful aero apperance. I think for a OS, especially a pro version, speed and stability should be set first priority. I don't care about the version of windows, just the speed and stability.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

skyeagle wrote:when vista was in its testing period, I tried a beta version, but I am very sorry for its poor performace except the beautiful aero apperance. I think for a OS, especially a pro version, speed and stability should be set first priority. I don't care about the version of windows, just the speed and stability.
You'd like to test Vista stable version, because unlike the testing version, Vista stable version is much faster and stable.