Microsoft Windows Vista XP Ultimate

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
wawa

Microsoft Windows Vista XP Ultimate

Post by wawa »

This CD was manually created and designed by me without help of any programs as nlite which have many bugs in the winxp after setup and not compatible with all hardware,so I manually integrated all xp sp3 hot fixes until January 2007 with winxp sp2 during the setup process,all hot fixes will be installed at minutes 13 of setup time so don't worry if this minute of setup take more time.
This Winxp is original version oem,I didn't remove any components except lang.files but if you like to add any lang.you can add it from any other Winxp you have.I designed it to accept these lang.files from any cd contain it. All package will be installed by default.The only files which removed the lang. files so if anybody wanted to add any lang. when system prompt to insert winxp cd during installation of different lang. just insert any other winxp cd you own contains lang. folder. Some system tools were integrated as (xplite) for removing any thing you like after setup by yourself,I am only added some additional new Look,as new themes,new sounds,new games,new cursors,new wallpapers,new screensavers,new system tools and Vista Glass style of aero as windows vista without slow down of system and without need to new vga card.
This version of xp is full compatible with all hardware and easy to setup,if you installed it from boot cd you will get serial built in setup option only you will put it if you setup from windows or when upgrade from other windows,now you can setup it with all sp3 updates from boot and from windows safely.

size 629mb

sagheerparas

Post by sagheerparas »

Well Genius guy!

How we can receive your Windows XP CD?