Favourite TV Show?

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
Serenity

Favourite TV Show?

Post by Serenity »

I live in the States, so Im not going to go into specifics because I know other countries may not get the shows until much later. So no SPOILERS.

But my favourite currently airing TV shows are Supernatural, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Ghost Hunters.

Supernatural is a CW (formerly UPN and WB channels combined into one) show about two brothers who investigate Urban Legends. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is about a comedy sketch show set in Los Angeles. And of course Ghost Hunters is about a group of paranormal investigators who are Roto Rooter plumbers during the day.

What's your favourite show?

yadhie

Post by yadhie »

hmm... i like all news in tv show
it give me more info
but for 1 month i never watch tv again because i have alot of homework...

in indonesia there is tv show called "Jejak Petualang"
some tv show about advertise in wild area..
i like it
noobian

Post by noobian »

i like south park, even though its dropped from its peak of quality
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

noobian wrote:i like south park, even though its dropped from its peak of quality
I dunno about losing quality, there's been a few winners this season so far. Especially this past weeks. Though to be honest, I didnt think Matt and Trey HAD 10 seasons in them, let alone 12.

I wonder what their two upcoming movies will be about? One's scheduled for 2008 and the second for 2009.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

i love lost hereos and prison break
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
noobian

Post by noobian »

true, the last couple episodes have been classic (the easter one was great!)
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

noobian wrote:true, the last couple episodes have been classic (the easter one was great!)
Loved the Easter one too...FINALLY an answer to what the heck a rabbit and eggs have to do with the resurrection!

Tonight's ep made me groan a bit. Im not gonna spoil it for those who havent seen it, dont worry. BUT something about tonights episode made me wonder if Trey and his wife had a fight this week.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

lol i used to love south park
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

lol southparks nice, i use to watch it a lot before, i dont have a favourite t.v. show anymore =[
web_master

Post by web_master »

I like Prison Break quite a lot. Great drama series and one of the best tv shows on television at the moment.