PS3 move

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Freedom Fighter

PS3 move

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Can anyone say bye to the little wii???

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/

This is gonna be great all i have wanted since the wii was a shooter
and i dont mean house of the dead I mean a damn shooter!!!

Gebbo

Playstation

Post by Gebbo »

Freedom Fighter wrote:Can anyone say bye to the little wii???

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/

This is gonna be great all i have wanted since the wii was a shooter
and i dont mean house of the dead I mean a damn shooter!!!
Their not copying the wii or anything =P aha, yeah it seems okay, not that excited about it though. If i wanted that id go buy a wii
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

I must admit i was really looking forward to the wii as well but when i heard about
wii and the motion technology I was stoked for shooters and fighting games but I got it,
played those games. and hated it.

After seeing E3 this year I believe PS move will give me exactly that!.
xbox8isa819

Cheap mbt shoes shop

Post by xbox8isa819 »

MBT footwear unlike common shoes, they are exclusive design. These footwear are created to simulate MBT weakness, and they've bent, EVA perforation shoe insoles, could make your foot refreshing. The core components of this design include a specially designed shank, PU midsole with balancing location and also the Masai sensor. It might make your foot acupuncture channels for activities, market blood circulation. Want to realize about large-tech product or service of internal confidential, naturally, by way from the power with the detection of substantial engineering.our website:mbtshuguligtx.co.uk