Playing games using your brain

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Tcoo

Playing games using your brain

Post by Tcoo »

Many of us wont be alive for this probably but it will soon happen. Sony and Nintendo are going to be working together to use the wii's motion technology and sony is making something that reads your brain signals. I saw this some where, but i forgot where. Lets hope they make it in the next 40 years.

MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Lol Puzzle games make you use your brain :p

Lol if they did make it I bet it would cost $$$
Wont be back till Sunday!
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

today's technology is a like that you can expect any thing from it so i hope i will alive when it happens to this world
moralx

book-in-progress

Post by moralx »

im currently writing a novel, a book, that takes place in a not-so-distant future. in this i explain how users now basically control computers (or games) with their brains... but, moreover, i take into consideration new-age techniques such as Reiki (universal energy through the palms of the hands) as the way of communicating with these new computers/games. the whole system would be different, i dont think it will be anything like the wii motion detection.. it will be through subtle energies expressed from the brain and out through the hands into screenless quantum computers, which are in actually beautiful crystals.

just my ideas...

peace.
m
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

This technology already exists. It costs thousands of dollars, but I read about it in Australian PC World in 2006, it won't be publicly available for some time though.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Tails5 wrote:This technology already exists. It costs thousands of dollars, but I read about it in Australian PC World in 2006, it won't be publicly available for some time though.
I think if it really exists we should try it now , when we're older we won't have time for this (after 40 years) . But at all it will be great but do you know if it will be harmful or harmless ??:confused:
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Every games take our huge brain, So stop playing game :D
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
sazabi

Post by sazabi »

maybe after sometime, we can really play in a virtual world with a realistic feeling:cool:
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

hehe...
Scientists are still in the process of programming feelings into a robot, as personally I feel, in the current world, feelings are the only qualities which show the difference between a human and a robot... And now in this forum,we have begun to talk about a virtual world with realistic feelings!!

lol... Members at Smokyhosts forums have great futuristic imagination!!
Ky

Post by Ky »

The likely conclusion to this new technology will be when they do connect it to the brain; the game will be over before it even starts.