Teleportation:The future is gonna be so cool !!

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Disgusting... that isn't what I want to find in my wardrobe!

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Tails5 wrote:Disgusting... that isn't what I want to find in my wardrobe!
LoL, imagine if your cat was walking through the house and ran upon a rat eating at your wires for the teleporter. By the rat chewing on it the machine malfunctions and your cat chases the rat into the device. When you come home and decide to call for your kitty this strange creature runs out at you..... That would be awesome.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Stam

Post by Stam »

Just imagine amount of trouble it would cause and the amount of laws needed and some sort of law faction controling it, how would it work internationaly?
Gebbo

Teleportation

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:But it's not a "perfect replica" it's the same person, the atoms are disassembled at point A, and re-assembled at point B
LOL i was gonna say because he kept on say not the original e.t.c anyhooo im never stepping on it if they made it >_> myabe 20 years after its made ill have a 2% chance of using it. Ill stuck with my car thanks =D
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

It would be really a great thing , but I want you to think about it if a problem occured in the computer and the person appeared with 1 eye , with 3 hands, or with 5 feet , lol :D . I think I will do like admin :rolleyes:.

SHAdmin wrote::) forget about whether or not it will be used for humans, even if it will be, i will be the last person to use it :D
;)
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

who will be the 1st ? Any one? :D
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Here are my thoughts on some points
A) The privacy, Don't have the teleporter in the building, have it on the street like a phone booth.
B) Copy or not?, I mean even if the matter is transmitted to the other booth your body has actualy been dissassembled so is it really you or someone who thinks they are you?
C) In theory it should be possible to project the atoms to reassemble at a specific point ie a site to site transport from startrek
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Maddi_Jane

Post by Maddi_Jane »

thats mean teleporting to other people? anywhere?
impossible!
bauss

Re: Teleportation:The future is gonna be so cool !!

Post by bauss »

I would love to see this happen, but I think its more of a dream then reality. Hopefully scientists can prove me wrong and make teleportation possible.
Farsi

Re: Teleportation:The future is gonna be so cool !!

Post by Farsi »

Maybe in the next century it would happen!