Laser gun

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Gyanu

Laser gun

Post by Gyanu »

In the context of new technology Science has introduce an weapen that can destroy all world that is laser gun.

Stam

Post by Stam »

Umm any information on this?
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

I havent found none but i no they are developing them. I no it a beam of highly concentrated light into one point, but youd need alot of energy for that. And you ant destroy the world with one you need a big one and i dough someone has the energy or tech. for that.
sahilamin

Post by sahilamin »

Tcoo wrote:I havent found none but i no they are developing them. I no it a beam of highly concentrated light into one point, but youd need alot of energy for that. And you ant destroy the world with one you need a big one and i dough someone has the energy or tech. for that.
lolwut?

Dude, sounds like you're spewing out a conspiracy to me.
I don't think of myself as Narcissistic. I just try to only look at the good things about me (or everything about me).
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

They ARE developing lasers, but it would take more than the energy provided from a nuclear power plant to just destroy one mountain. The power it would take to destroy the world is... more than the equipment could possibly take. We're looking at maybe 100-200 years before something could hold THAT much power.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

Tails5 wrote:They ARE developing lasers, but it would take more than the energy provided from a nuclear power plant to just destroy one mountain. The power it would take to destroy the world is... more than the equipment could possibly take. We're looking at maybe 100-200 years before something could hold THAT much power.
-_- it can probably be done now, buy ya no the gov isnt going to fund it
Gebbo

laser gun

Post by Gebbo »

This is conspirecy because if they were making laser guns it would be top secret otherwise everyone would know about this..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Excellent point, Gebbo. Also, Tcoo, it would be possible only if the laser gun was about the size of a nuclear power plant, and had the nuclear core inside of it. It could not be mobile.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Laser is being used as missle defense. It is already in its infant stage
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yes, but not enough to destroy the world. Only to zap a missile out of the sky.