Laser gun

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
iBye

Post by iBye »

That was number 1 on my list for christmas, didnt get one. Really cool though.

Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Did you really write "Laser" on your Christmas list? Lol, if you ever get one, tell me!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
iBye

Post by iBye »

Haha, no I didnt. If I did, I wouldn't get one for sure :) But would be cool to have one though.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You could write, "A laser to melt snow" xD and hope noone catches on.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Science is helping but by another side science is destroying the earth.
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I'm pretty sure that to destroy the world you would need something ALOT bigger than a nuclear power plant, probably something like a fusion reactor
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Gebbo

lol

Post by Gebbo »

Tomf wrote:I'm pretty sure that to destroy the world you would need something ALOT bigger than a nuclear power plant, probably something like a fusion reactor
Im not even going to ask how much different that is from a nuclear power plant =P
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

panakj

Post by panakj »

well, someday sure there will be something that can vanish all and everything in seconds and maybe just a press of button away, i think its possible in this coming years
0haris0

Post by 0haris0 »

Where you see that?
I just hear that :S