WinZip 10.0 Build 6604 Beta

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
norule

WinZip 10.0 Build 6604 Beta

Post by norule »

WinZip brings the convenience of Windows to the use of ZIP files and other archive and compression formats. The optional wizard interface makes unzipping easier than ever. WinZip features built-in support CAB files and for popular Internet file formats such as TAR, gzip, UUencode, BinHex, and MIME. ARJ, LZH, and ARC files are supported via external programs. WinZip interfaces with most virus scanners.

Download
http://www.winzip.com/betawz.cgi

ELMOHTARF

Re: WinZip 10.0 Build 6604 Beta

Post by ELMOHTARF »

norule wrote:for popular Internet file formats such as TAR, gzip, UUencode, BinHex, and MIME. ARJ, LZH, and ARC files are supported via external programs. WinZip interfaces with most virus scanners.
but i like winrar :lol: :lol: :D :wink:
With My Best Wishes ::::::: Scorpion :::::::::
norule

Post by norule »

Yeah today everyone like winrar but I see almost all of my friends PC have Winzip and Winrar together.
darkdesi

Post by darkdesi »

Winrar COmpress More Better than WinZip?
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

The downsizer tools, have about the same effect I think, but you really need both winrar and winzip if you download different stuff and such...
Oleg

Post by Oleg »

WinRar fan here :D
niceboy

Post by niceboy »

I don't use it often now
welcome to my site!There are many funny jokes and picturess

http://www.fm211.com
bangbanger

Post by bangbanger »

winace here!!!
MoralFibre

Post by MoralFibre »

I have WinZIP & WinRAR installed. I usually use WinZIP to archive and send files to older computers. Most of my friends own older computers and don't use RAR archives. Winzip does have a cleaner interface but i overall like WinRAR.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

bangbanger wrote:winace here!!!
Same here. wiace supports almost all compression algorithms including .ace, .zip, .tar, .gzip, .tar.gzip, .gz and a few more!! Also if you use the .ace format for compressing it compresses almost 50% more than any other .zip file.