Kaspersky Vs Bit Defender

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.

Bit Defender
100%
Bit Defender
No votes

Total votes: 5
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Hi ,

These 2 programs are great security programs which I think are the best 2 :D

I wanted to know which one do you think better ?? :confused:

Kaspersky website
http://www.kaspersky.com/

Bit Defender website
http://www.bitdefender.com/

what do you think ??

I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
sazabi

Post by sazabi »

Here is another link about the voting between these two software:

http://www.lastcombat.com/BitDefender_vs_Kaspersky.html

You may have a look :)

BitDefender is an antivirus software suite developed by Bucharest-based software company SOFTWIN. It was launched in November 2001, and is currently in its eleventh version. BitDefender replaced SOFTWIN's earlier AVX (AntiVirus eXpert) product range. The BitDefender group spins off from SOFTWIN in 2007. The BitDefender range includes antivirus products for home users, businesses, enterprise users and Internet service providers. Home editions support Microsoft Windows, Symbian OS and Windows Mobile; business and enterprise editions support Microsoft Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. The current version of the Home/Home Office security suite includes antivirus, anti-spyware, firewall, e-mail spam filtering, backup, tune-up and parental control components. A free basic online scan is offered via the BitDefender website.

Kaspersky Lab (pronounced /kæsˈpɝski læb/) is a computer security company, co-founded by Natalia Kaspersky and Eugene Kaspersky in 1997, offering antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, and anti-intrusion products. Kaspersky Lab is a privately held company headquartered in Moscow, Russia with regional offices in Germany, France, the Netherlands, the UK, Poland, Romania, Japan, China, Korea and the USA.
Ky

Post by Ky »

I’ve tried literally all of them, and there really isn’t one that is best for all situations. There are people who scan a file with all known scanners before declaring a file clean. If I had to choose between just those two; Kaspersky is the least resource dependent during scanning, and has the fastest updates.

The worst scanners are easily Norton and MacAfee.
Hacker-ks

Post by Hacker-ks »

Kaspersky is better than Bit Defender :D
Jason

Post by Jason »

I've personally not heard of Bit Defender so I cannot vouch for that, however, Kaspersky I have heard a lot about and have heard next to no criticism concerning it (and at that it was only 'cause it costs :P ).

I would recommend Kaspersky most definitely, even my College uses it. It's safe and I haven't known people suffer from viruses using it (though, same could be said for avast! -- which is what I use).
panakj

Post by panakj »

kaspersky man, nothing is better than kaspersky and but these days most people use nod32, and is getting better with time
gandnegru

Post by gandnegru »

kaspersky but i use Nod 32 :))
Ranger26

Post by Ranger26 »

Karpesky but I use now ZenOK free antivirus ;)