Internet Explorer

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Well yeah, just like all the crap out there which as a fine-print disclaimer. If you are not confident about your product, why release? If you release it, prepare to be critisized, a lot. Esspecially for some multi-billion business.

I do like IE. I use it when I want to access some website fast. For the time taken to open Opera, I can open IE7 3 times.

MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

I don't think that its worth it.
The only worth browser getting betas etc is Firefox,
All the Betas have something new,
I think Internet Explorer 8 is a failure
Wont be back till Sunday!
Jason

Post by Jason »

I personally think that all web-browser companies should get together and discuss WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO BE A**HOLES!?!?!

...in English: Why can't they, at least, get all their browsers to interpret CSS all the same.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

MrAlex wrote:I don't think that its worth it.
The only worth browser getting betas etc is Firefox,
All the Betas have something new,
I think Internet Explorer 8 is a failure

The reason is, it's not a "public" beta, but a "developer" beta, the only new features currently available are for developers (try pressing ALT+Y)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

so whats the point of it sense prob has lots of bugs and you could just coding them in?
Gebbo

Internet Explorer 7

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:It'll be better in the final release.

I guess but i heard their almost ready to release i.e 8 o_0 is this true ?
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

salmjak

Post by salmjak »

Get mozilla firefox instead >_> IE almost taken everything from mozilla, it just lack the pop-up and advert. blocker which makes FF still the best.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yes, Gebbo, IE8 is almost ready for full release, and IE hasn't just "taken everything from Mozilla" and it DOES have a pop-up blocker.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
anish

Post by anish »

wow ie 8 is really great with lots of security.
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

The last time I tried IE 8 (awhile ago now) it was extremely buggy with lagg loading websites. I don't mean my internet was lagging, I mean the actual browser was. It also kept freezing on me and all that jazz. I'm sticking with IE 7 until they have a reasonable release for IE 8 out. Most of the features I don't even need/want. :|