How to transform XP to Vista

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
Stam

How to transform XP to Vista

Post by Stam »

XP to Vista Transformation Pack + 100% Working

NOTES: Tested on XP and works 100%, this is a stable version. Like so many other cersion this has no adware or stupid annoying add-ons.

Vista Transformation Pack - Bring to your desktop the look of Microsoft's future operating system, Windows Vista
I’m pretty sure you must know and have seen Windows Vista before. It looks really nice for major GUI updates. Many people who have seen it wish to get Vista-style looks for their operating system. It might sounds stupid to say this since you all know what it is but just bear it

Vista Transformation Pack will transform your Windows user interface to ultimate Windows Vista alike looks that everyone will never notice it’s the same old Windows XP (or 2003).

Vista Transformation Pack gives to your Windows XP system the fresh and cool look of Microsoft's new operating system: Windows Vista. The pack changes most of the system icons, skins and toolbars and also adds new enhancements to your desktop such as a dock bar or a different system tray clock

You sure will be surprised if you hear this. From now on you can update Vista Transformation Pack without uninstalling and you can even integrate Vista Transformation Pack into Windows setup files. (Still experimental, though but most of them are fine enough to be implemented)

Here are some key features of "Vista Transformation Pack":

· Boot screen
· Welcome Screen / Logon Screen
· New msstyles files (visual styles)
· New desktop and file icons
· New toolbar icons
· Progress Dialogs
· Sounds scheme
· System Tray icons
· New Wallpapers
· Windows Media Player Skins

DOWNLOAD: (Size: 31.6mb)

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/42779634/MAKE-XP-LIKE-VISTAAERO_incrediblej.rar

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Can anybody confirm that this works and possibly post a screenshot too? Thanks. :D
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

why is it uploaded to rapidshare, this is already released by deviantart along time ago. Just go to the site and u will see screenshots of it and u can download directly from there.
And by the way u can tell the difference between the real vista and transformed xp.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

The Vista Transformation Pack only transforms the visuals of XP to that of Vista. However it still doenst transform/addon the extra features present in Vista!!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Also, people have had problems removing it, and I've found a few bugs myself:
  1. When using Help > About, there are some visual bugs with the Vista logo showing.
  2. When opening System Properties, there is a visual bug with the Vista logo at the top.
  3. When important updates are downloaded and not installed, there is a BIG graphical bug in the shut down box, completely blocking out all of the icons.
  4. All Windows screens before logging on/after logging off apart from the usernames have NO text, meaning no progress reports on updating your computer.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
.deimonic

Post by .deimonic »

That's pretty cool. But apart from the GUI is there any difference to Vista and XP? In what ways is Vista superior?
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

I think none on the real vista is alot slower and harder to find stuff, only thing good about it is the look.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

My windows is already XP with Vista looking but I am now trying to install Vista , it's better to get the real Vista .
ArunNayak

Post by ArunNayak »

Thanx for posting this...but i have also idea..just go to the C drive of ur sytem..then format it ..no need to format other drive..then load windows vista on c drive..the other drive of ur system upgraded automatically...