Battle of the Browsers

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
Tomf

Battle of the Browsers

Post by Tomf »

What do you think is the best browser and why?
I prefer Opera as I find it fast and the built in mail client is great

There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Internet Explorer - I find Opera isn't faster, and it's mail client cant even use RTF(Rich Text Formating), I think if possible, use Internet Explorer 7 for browsing, and Windows Live Mail for e-mail.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Tails5 wrote:Internet Explorer - I find Opera isn't faster, and it's mail client cant even use RTF(Rich Text Formating), I think if possible, use Internet Explorer 7 for browsing, and Windows Live Mail for e-mail.
That's fine but I was asking for opinions on favourite browsers and why you like it not what you think about other's favourite browser
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
iBye

Post by iBye »

I think there are threads about this.

onT: I prefer FF instead of IE, because the design and the functions are better in FF.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com