Opera 9.23

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
forex_199

Opera 9.23

Post by forex_199 »

Opera 9.2 introduces Speed Dial which vastly improves navigation to your favorite sites. In addition, there's Fraud protection, an anti-phishing detection keeps browsing safe and secure. Other unique features include innovative widgets and a strong pop-up blocker. Tabbed browsing and saved sessions further increase browsing efficiency. You can also add your favorite search engines to the search bar and use beautiful skins to personalize your browser. Opera 9.23 includes a security upgrade and an improved user interface.

**** here to
download

Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

I never figured out what exactly is opera, i no you explained it alot but what really is it
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Opera is an internet browser, like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, like both of those, it supports tabs.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
sahilamin

Post by sahilamin »

Tcoo wrote:I never figured out what exactly is opera, i no you explained it alot but what really is it
Opera is just another web browser, like IE and Firefox. Though I don't find it great, I think it is better than Firefox (I currently use IE7).
crystal4

Post by crystal4 »

Opera 9.23 browser is not bad :)
i favorite internet explorer 8 and mozzila firefox 14
thanx :):)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

There is no Firefox 14, latest version is 3 and by the way Opera 9.5 is the latest version now.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Jason

Post by Jason »

In the 2.0.0.[*] series, as far as I know, it goes up to 14* and then there's Firefox 3.0.1.
Gebbo

Opera

Post by Gebbo »

forex_199 wrote:

Opera 9.2 introduces Speed Dial which vastly improves navigation to your favorite sites. In addition, there's Fraud protection, an anti-phishing detection keeps browsing safe and secure. Other unique features include innovative widgets and a strong pop-up blocker. Tabbed browsing and saved sessions further increase browsing efficiency. You can also add your favorite search engines to the search bar and use beautiful skins to personalize your browser. Opera 9.23 includes a security upgrade and an improved user interface.

**** here to
download

Interesting... I use Opera with my DS Internet
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You have Opera for the Nintendo DS? How much did it cost?
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I tried opera once but I liked avant and IE7 and I am now using IE7