Easily edit your Photos online

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
blue-sky

Easily edit your Photos online

Post by blue-sky »

ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR!!!

Through a user's comment, I found a very useful website which I can edit my photos online using only your browser. It is an ajax based online photo editor. Not only it can resize the photo, it can also perform other basic operations such as cropping, rotating and flipping. Other than that, it also offers effects such as Brightness & Contrast, Saturation, ColorFX, Blur & Sharpen, and Special FX.

So how easy it is?

1. Browse for the photo that you want to edit on where it says "Load Image" and **** on the "Upload & Edit" button.
2. Once your photo is on the screen, simply **** on any of the basic operations to apply to the photo.

3. Once you've edited your photos to your liking, simply **** on the Save button to save the picture on either JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP format.

All modifications are done in a non-destructive way. Your image on your computer will always keep it's original quality unless you overwrite it with the modified one! One note about this tool. Photos nowadays are taken in a very high pixels which resulting the file size being very big. When you upload the photo to edit, it might take a while. I've only tested small sized photo and images on pixer.us and it works great.

**** here:
ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR

anish

Post by anish »

Yeh its cool.
Shahul

Post by Shahul »

Simple Superb..Thanks a lot for this great news and link !!
thermal

Post by thermal »

Gebbo

link

Post by Gebbo »

hmm... not bad lol
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

wait iam checking..................
gratisan

Post by gratisan »

blue-sky wrote:ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR!!!

Through a user's comment, I found a very useful website which I can edit my photos online using only your browser. It is an ajax based online photo editor. Not only it can resize the photo, it can also perform other basic operations such as cropping, rotating and flipping. Other than that, it also offers effects such as Brightness & Contrast, Saturation, ColorFX, Blur & Sharpen, and Special FX.

So how easy it is?

1. Browse for the photo that you want to edit on where it says "Load Image" and **** on the "Upload & Edit" button.
2. Once your photo is on the screen, simply **** on any of the basic operations to apply to the photo.

3. Once you've edited your photos to your liking, simply **** on the Save button to save the picture on either JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP format.

All modifications are done in a non-destructive way. Your image on your computer will always keep it's original quality unless you overwrite it with the modified one! One note about this tool. Photos nowadays are taken in a very high pixels which resulting the file size being very big. When you upload the photo to edit, it might take a while. I've only tested small sized photo and images on pixer.us and it works great.

**** here:
ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR

Good enough for these information, i will try and thanks
forex_199

Post by forex_199 »

Yeh its cool man
iBye

Post by iBye »

Oh shit, I have actually been looking for one of those sites. Thanks alot.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

That's really cool :D Only problem is uploading 50 1mb photos :(
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti