Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:05 am
pfft first i used Winzip but then it just crashes my pc so now i just use rar. But i mainly use any, im not fust about it
- Posts: 1302
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:09 am
Winzip 11.0 Pro can compress, and decompress RAR files and almost everything
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:11 am
i prefer winzip over winrar
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:29 am
I use 7zip,it is very good!
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:08 am
i love winrar it helps me so much
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:49 pm
i use winrar for all my work. i don't use winzip anymore.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:57 am
the winzip is very know for Zpis
& win rar for Rar
I hvw Both installed in my coputer
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:42 pm
text file -----> winrar
media file -----> winzip
tar.gz ------> winace
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:11 am
I use winzip
and its good
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:05 am
WinRAR because it can do rar and zip files, I'm not sure about now but the older versions of winzip only allowed for zip files.