Giveaway of the day

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
KingSpore

Giveaway of the day

Post by KingSpore »

I know I posted the game giveaway of the day in the game forum, but some people might not go there and come here and want this. Or something.

Its got free software and there's no adware and spyware, and its not shareware because you get a free license with it, but the program changes each day.

giveawayoftheday.com is the site

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

The site doesnt work this is the error i got :

Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host's database server is down.
Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
KingSpore

Post by KingSpore »

Oh, yeah, I got that a couple of times. Its usually up when I go. Sometimes the software isn't too good, but you have to check every day to see.
smk

Post by smk »

It is sort of an interesting idea...
Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

thanks for sharing nice freeware liabrary i can download a no of freewares from them