Are you using IE7? Stop!

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

Tails5 wrote:I use IE7 alot, I like it, my page loading and my downloads are faster, and I think the new favourite system is good. And the menu bar dissapearing isn't any problem to me, All the functions I have used are in the new "Page," "Print," and "Tools" toolbar buttons. And last but not least, the tabs and tab manager is great.

tahts all u really need unles u liek to fidel around wif ie....

m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
thermal

Post by thermal »

I use IE7 but I don't hate it. But I do use Firefox 2.0 occasionally.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

thermal wrote:I use IE7 but I don't hate it. But I do use Firefox 2.0 occasionally.
same here i just cant b bothered finding mi usb to use firefox
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
kainengland

Post by kainengland »

Ie 7 Is Better then 6
desmondkok

hmm....

Post by desmondkok »

i had used my fren IE7, it was fantastic...i try to download it later....
rupertb

Post by rupertb »

I really hate IE7. IE6 was fine but for some reason IE7 was a lot slower than it. I use firefox now and I like it alot more.
so...in world war 2..the germans used tanks..and...they were...very important and...they um well they had very hmm i dunno well i had hmm ehh kinda good accuracy

-Rupert Brightener
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

oh really..i used firefox and ie7...sounds okay for me...
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

rupertb wrote:I really hate IE7. IE6 was fine but for some reason IE7 was a lot slower than it. I use firefox now and I like it alot more.
If IE7 is slower then IE6 was, then your machine probably can't handle it, it runs tons faster on my computer
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
web_master

Post by web_master »

frisky168 wrote:I used IE7 last week! I hate it!
You should press 'alt' to show the menu ,if you do that, you can know how important the menu is!

IE7 = trash!
Yeah I know about the menu why didn't very just keep the same look as before but with the new features.
rupertb

Post by rupertb »

Tails5 wrote:If IE7 is slower then IE6 was, then your machine probably can't handle it, it runs tons faster on my computer
I don't know about that. My machine has 2+ gigs RAM and It still runs slower than with firefox.
so...in world war 2..the germans used tanks..and...they were...very important and...they um well they had very hmm i dunno well i had hmm ehh kinda good accuracy

-Rupert Brightener